DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic air 2 Controller button upside down

Amar95353

Reactions
Just realised that the power button on my controller is upside down. Is there any instructions on how to open up the controller so I can flip the button around?

Attachments

• IMG_20200527_235710.jpg
    7.2 MB · Views: 147
  • Wow
Reactions: old man mavic
Just realised that the power button on my controller is upside down. Is there any instructions on how to open up the controller so I can flip the button around?
i would not worry about it it ireverlant to its operation and you could end up doing damage to the controller if you open it up

Reactions: tmgrood
i would not worry about it it ireverlant to its operation and you could end up doing damage to the controller if you open it up
Look on the bright side, at least the button doesn’t operate in reverse... Off when it should be on! :p

Purchased from Argos here in the UK. Ripped the plastic shrink-wrap off the box myself. The drone works as intended and connects to the fly app so must be genuine. I really can't be asked going to return it for another so just going to have to live with it also think I'm over the 30 day policy.

Last edited:
Reactions: old man mavic
At least it's unique. I'm honestly not sure if I would have noticed it if it was mine. Ha

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
swigmofa