DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Air 2 Course Lock

Bugster13

Reactions
So Litchi finally works with the Mavic Air 2! Yet, there is no course or home lock. I can't see anything on forums as to if at all whether it will ever be available. Does anyone know if Litchi is even working on it??
Litchi on the Phantom models also allowed you to vary speed manually within Waypoints. This doesn't seem to work with the Mavic Air 2!!

Reactions: Mike Drop
So Litchi finally works with the Mavic Air 2! Yet, there is no course or home lock. I can't see anything on forums as to if at all whether it will ever be available. Does anyone know if Litchi is even working on it??
Litchi on the Phantom models also allowed you to vary speed manually within Waypoints. This doesn't seem to work with the Mavic Air 2!!
Does it work with the Air 2S also?

There's no HL, CL or Tripod for the Mini 2 either. Litchi are saying they have no plan for it at present. Is it DJI aren't releasing these features in their SDK?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000