DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Air 2 - Distance?

Tusk

Reactions
I am sure I am missing it listed somewhere, but what is the distance of the Mavic Air 2? I know the flight time, but can it go far as well?

[QUOTE = "Akademik, post: 980737, član: 120211"]
Mislim da je testirao video prijenos, a ne domet.
[/CITAT]
to je isto, ne možete ga kontrolirati kad nestane video signala

I have seen one YT video showing around 8km with the controller operating at a fairly high elevation - albeit not kept within a required line of sight! Performance looks impressive with the Ocusync 2.0 comms; it should serve users well for range when clear of signal obstructions.

Reactions: Waldo Pepper
I have seen one YT video showing around 8km with the controller operating at a fairly high elevation - albeit not kept within a required line of sight! Performance looks impressive with the Ocusync 2.0 comms; it should serve users well for range when clear of signal obstructions.
Some guy hit 11km with a modified battery.

Waw waw waaaw waaw omg omggg , its a meme right now , this guy cant lie , he is really happy ?

Reactions: DCM-PA
The drone is CAPABLE of 10k, but you have to have absolutely RF sterile conditions and almost a complete unobstructed line of sight to achieve that..

I’m getting about a mile and a half of pristine video feed. With this drone it seems like you have the connection until you just don’t anymore. No gradual breakup and drop as you go... In urban WiFi router proliferated neighborhood-y environments, you can expect a mile and a half of solid feed. It varies a bit obviously. I can go much further in one direction as opposed to another from my property. There’s variables....

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fast54