DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Air 2 - DJI Official User Manual - updated

Thanks for the correction! I didn't notice it hadn't updated. Kind of crazy you can use the Fly App to get to manauls for a bunch of DJI drones that don't even use the Fly App, but the Air 2 manual still isn't there....
I know, crazy!

I compared manual versions. Most of the changes were minor wording changes (fixes)
Added a few minor details (like minimum RTH is 2 m)

Most significant change is the description of Power Saving RTH, which has much more details (and is different than before).

I compared manual versions. Most of the changes were minor wording changes (fixes)

Most significant change is the description of Power Saving RTH, which has much more details (and is different than before).
Wondered who’d have the stamina to do that - good on ya!

Reactions: Modra

I noticed the new details in the Power Savings RTH. Seems like it will only be triggered if you are flying the drone at very high (almost always illegal) altitudes: (290m higher than the home point??!)

Screen Shot 2020-06-17 at 1.20.07 PM.png

As there are numerous threads where at least one person asks a question that is easily answered if they’d read the User Manual, I’m bumping this thread.

I did suggest to Admin that this was made a sticky, but seems they thought not.
Change of heart. Stuck.

Reactions: kbellis
Additional languages have now been added to the download site - Netherlands & Portuguese

I appreciate the info! I thought the manual was a bit sparce. I did not notice if the hard copy mentioned a downloadable copy of the manual.
Thanks again!

Reactions: dirkclod
I appreciate the info! I thought the manual was a bit sparce. I did not notice if the hard copy mentioned a downloadable copy of the manual.
Thanks again!
Yes you can print it out but better have plenty of paper if it’s like
the rest of them.

Reactions: Tonkin Gulf
It’s 54 pages, so not too bad if you print both sides
One I printed was for my P2V I beleave and printer only printed 1 side.
Ink cost more thsn the printer ?
I’m pretty much read so much in the forums it’s like having the manual +. ?‍♂️
That’s just me again. ?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gadget61