DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic air 2 error 180017 downward vision sensor error contact dji. After firmware update i got this error.

Roberto Valdés

Reactions
Hello Mavic Pilots am a new member and need your help. Mavic air 2 error180017 downward vision sensor error contact dji assistant. After firmware update to version 01.00.0511 i got this error. We try install earlier version with dji assistant 2 but the only firmware version that the app display is 01.00.0511. Also try to calibrate the visions sensors with dji assistant 2 but in the moment to calibrate the downward visual sensor the guidelines is not displayed in the monitor and i can't finish the process. I appreciate the help you can give me to solve this error problem.

Hello Mavic Pilots am a new member and need your help. Mavic air 2 error180017 downward vision sensor error contact dji assistant. After firmware update to version 01.00.0511 i got this error. We try install earlier version with dji assistant 2 but the only firmware version that the app display is 01.00.0511. Also try to calibrate the visions sensors with dji assistant 2 but in the moment to calibrate the downward visual sensor the guidelines is not displayed in the monitor and i can't finish the process. I appreciate the help you can give me to solve this error problem.
Mine had the same error despite never crashing - multiple Downward Vision Sensor errors appearing intermittently. Sent it in to DJI and they diagnosed a fauly gimbal coaxial cable. You are best off starting a ticket with DJI support to get your flight logs analysed and possibly sending the drone in for replacement.

Welcome to the forum and enjoy.

I agree..... Sounds like a job for DJI support

Welcome to the forum from San Antonio, Texas!

Maybe I missed something.

Did you buy the drone directly from the DJI store?

Was it new or refurbished?

Before the firmware update attempt, did this drone ever fly?

Reactions: Thomas B
Mine had the same error despite never crashing - multiple Downward Vision Sensor errors appearing intermittently. Sent it in to DJI and they diagnosed a fauly gimbal coaxial cable. You are best off starting a ticket with DJI support to get your flight logs analysed and possibly sending the drone in for replacement.
I had the same fault on my MM1, dismantled the gimbal and unplugged the cables and checked them all.
Put it all back together and working again. Also caused colour flashing on the video.

Reactions: vjpapa
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kramme