DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Air 2 Footage not recorded to Samsung Tablet

JohnFW

Reactions
I am attempting to fly my Mavic Air 2 using a Samsung Galaxy Tab S5e connected to the Controller. No problems with my Samsung S7 Phone. The issue is that no footage is recorded on the Tablet. On the phone it is recorded. What can I do to correct this? Your help is certainly appreciated.

I am attempting to fly my Mavic Air 2 using a Samsung Galaxy Tab S5e connected to the Controller. No problems with my Samsung S7 Phone. The issue is that no footage is recorded on the Tablet. On the phone it is recorded. What can I do to correct this? Your help is certainly appreciated.
The original full quality video gets recorded tothe SD card in the drone.
You'd only get reduced quality, cached video on your phone or tablet.

Thanks for your reply. I am aware of this. However, my question has not been answered. Why is footage recorded to the Samsung phone and not to the Samsung Galaxy Tab S5e which is a device listed to be compatible with flying this drone and software?

Thanks for your reply. I am aware of this. However, my question has not been answered. Why is footage recorded to the Samsung phone and not to the Samsung Galaxy Tab S5e which is a device listed to be compatible with flying this drone and software?
The obvious first thing to check is:
Have you enabled video caching on the app on the Tab S5e?
i-C6hbQdK-M.jpg

Thanks for responding. The answer is yes "Cache When Recording" is enabled. (See attachment). But still not recording to the Tablet.20220610_131628.jpg

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada