DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Air 2 Footage Oregon Desert to Coast HD

Reactions
Hello,

Been flying the Mavic Air 2 for a couple months now and am starting to love the freedom.
I’ve posted a pretty nice video up on my channel and invite you to view. As a favor I’d love it if you would like and subscribe. I plan on doing some epic filming and hope to have many see.

Here’s the link to the video on YouTube.

Thanks and I hope to see other work on here also. This is a pretty amazing drone, and for my first one I’m hooked on the hobby.

Regards,
Jamie Dederick

Filmed in 4K 30fps with variable ND filters from Freewell. Edited in LumaFusion for iPad Pro.

Hello,

Been flying the Mavic Air 2 for a couple months now and am starting to love the freedom.
I’ve posted a pretty nice video up on my channel and invite you to view. As a favor I’d love it if you would like and subscribe. I plan on doing some epic filming and hope to have many see.

Here’s the link to the video on YouTube.

Thanks and I hope to see other work on here also. This is a pretty amazing drone, and for my first one I’m hooked on the hobby.

Regards,
Jamie Dederick

Filmed in 4K 30fps with variable ND filters from Freewell. Edited in LumaFusion for iPad Pro.
Check out the photos and videos section! Check out my website!

Good stuff though!

My one gripe is length.
Keep it under 3 minutes if possible.

Make multiple videos.

Nice video but be careful posting on YouTube. Some of the footage taken looks like it's of national parks (those are no fly zone). There are very big fines for flying in restricted areas and forest rangers are using YouTube to catch people. Just an FYI, Please check before you take off and use caution when posting publicly.

Nice camera work.

I agree, however, with the other comment about excessive length.

—Another fellow Oregonian

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
James Hoogenboom