DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Air 2 - Gimbal Popped Off Base

JustinUHickey

Reactions
Hello fellow Mavic Air community Members. Perhaps someone can assist me as I have not been able to find anything specific to my issue. After having my Mavic Air 2 for about a week, I mistakenly flew it into a tree where it got stuck and then it fell out of the tree where it hit the ground pretty hard and the lower gimbal popped off from the main gimbal base. I do not see anything cracked or missing. It is as if the camera hit and popped out of the base. I have tried to pop it back in, twist it in, etc. Nothing makes it pop pop back in. Just curious if anyone out there has any thoughts or experienced this before. I do have the refresh option on my unit, but i was hoping for a way to just put this thing back together. Thank you for your time and consideration. I have attached pictures to assist with my issue. Have a great day.

Attachments

• mavicair2-1.jpg
    mavicair2-1.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 56
  • mavicair2-2.jpg
    mavicair2-2.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 54
  • mavicair2-3.jpg
    mavicair2-3.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 52
  • mavicair2-4.jpg
    mavicair2-4.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 51
You probably have to pull out to complete gimbal mount and see if you can press it back together, the gimbal suspension is probably stopping you from pushing it together hard enough.

Reactions: hiflyer201
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kramme