DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Air 2 & Go Fly Intelligent Flight modes

alanj49

Reactions
I have recently got myself a Mavic Air 2, which when it arrived was faulty and am waiting for a new one to arrive tomorrow. My question is, how do you access the Intelligent Flight modes in Go Fly. I belive you have to press the RC icon on the left of the screen, but I do not see that on the screen. Is there something that has to happen before they become available ie take off? or what? I haven't been able to fly the thing yet, but I have been trying to get used to the app on the iPhone.
Any assistance would be greatly appreciated

Reactions: BamaBomber
The new Go Fly app unfortunately re-arranged a lot of stuff from DJI Go 4.
To access intelligent flight modes:

1. QuickShot: It's under the same menu on the RIGHT side as where you select photo/video. You'll need to also go into camera settings to ensure you're in 4K if you want that. See:
2. ActiveTrack: There's no actual menu option, instead you just make sure you're in video mode and draw a box around the object you want to track. Note ActiveTrack doesn't (as of now) work in 4K 60, you'll have to be at most 4K 30 for this.

Reactions: BamaBomber
I have recently got myself a Mavic Air 2, which when it arrived was faulty and am waiting for a new one to arrive tomorrow. My question is, how do you access the Intelligent Flight modes in Go Fly. I belive you have to press the RC icon on the left of the screen, but I do not see that on the screen. Is there something that has to happen before they become available ie take off? or what? I haven't been able to fly the thing yet, but I have been trying to get used to the app on the iPhone.
Any assistance would be greatly appreciated
Make sure you're using the DJI Fly app...not the Go app. MA2 uses the DJI Fly app

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mini2+