DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic air 2 grainy/rough footage

vg1001

Reactions
I bought a Mavic air 2 couple days back and started filming and noticed that the footage was a little grainy, I used manual and auto settings, same result for each one, I am just wondering if its a problem with my drone or its a problem with how I am handling the camera. Someone, please help. This is a video I filmed,

Reactions: RkyMtnHigh
Hey VG, I just watched your footage. I may be wrong, but I don't really see any grain. What I do see is a bit of lack of detail due to so much foilage on the horizon and ground. I watched this in 4k on a 4k monitor.

I bought a Mavic air 2 couple days back and started filming and noticed that the footage was a little grainy, I used manual and auto settings, same result for each one, I am just wondering if its a problem with my drone or its a problem with how I am handling the camera. Someone, please help. This is a video I filmed,
I watched it, and granted I'm totally new to this hobby and the more advanced photography, but I don't see anything wrong with it. But like I said, I'm lucky if I can spell "fotahgrafy" ? ?

I don't really see anything wrong on my computer, except the haze and trees effect, could it be yours?

1st video same thing
But then I put it on full screen and it was great
Just too much information for a small or low quality screen

what are you watching it on ? I bumped the setting up to 1080 on you tube and it looks fine. Must be your monitor or you have it on a low setting.

what are you watching it on ? I bumped the setting up to 1080 on you tube and it looks fine. Must be your monitor or you have it on a low setting.
Try the 4k version and tell us how great it looks
I do not a 4k monitor so for me it was real bad. But the 1080 was good :)

Download the 4k version and tell me it looks good and I will get a phone like yours
4K looks great on my MacBook Pro. Highest setting to watch on my phone is 720P so I bumped it to that and still looks great. Granted, I'm not a video guy by trade so maybe others see things I don't.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoubleBarS