DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Air 2 Intermittent ESC Error

wmylet

Reactions
I new to the forum so I'm sorry if this has already been covered but here goes -

I was out with my drone had a couple of good flights moved to a new location and when I started up it gave me and ESC error this did appear after software update (but my brother has the same drone and his was not affected by the update). The two flights prior were with out any incidents and because of the terrain I landed it into the palm of my hand so no crash or hard landing.

So I continued for sometime switching on and off and finally realised the front right propeller was not moving as it goes through its start up which I assume is the reason for the error. However I was out with my brother who caught up with me when I decided to take it out and show him but all of a sudden came back to life and took off. As I was unsure of the problem I never went above the initial take off height and landed it and took off several times.

I then switched it off and on again and the ESC error was back so I packed up and came home spent some time on the forum and decided to check it out again. Took it out and straight away no error and it took off again I did this multiple times but switched it of and on again and the error came back.

After reading on the forum I have changed all propellers with new DJI ones and also used a air compressor to blow out any potential debris (I saw nothing) but all attempts have failed to fix this so far.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

What drone are you flying
Says right in the title...but is irreverent anyway.

To the OP, ESC errors are not good and the fact that you are flying with a intemittant issue such as this is not a good idea to say the least. The MA2 Needs to be checked by DJI and repaired/replaced.

Reactions: MA2 317

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Glenn-S