DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Air 2, iOs Fly App 1.2.2 Update Causes Remote Control Calibration Loss

Encyclo

Reactions
Good Morning,

Every time I shut down the basic MA2 remote and start it up again, it requires re-calibration. Also customizeable button, both single and double click selections are lost.

I have owned the MA2 (Fly More) since September 2020, all software and firmware (batteries, aircraft, phone and controller) are up to date. This issue started after updating to Fly App Ver. 1.2.2

Anyone else experiencing this? Not flying until this is resolved.

Fly Safe, Always Thumbswayup

Thanks for posting: now I have sort this out before I fly again. :mad:

Wow that sucks. I think I’ll wait to update this app then
RESOLVED!

This morning, used the DJI Assistant to re-install the controller software. Controller no longer beeping and accepting recalibration. It is also maintaining calibration on restart of the controller.

Note that I did not get any error messages or issues earlier this week when doing the recent software (DJI Fly) and MA2 firmware upgrades.

Fly Safe, Always Thumbswayup

Reactions: Weazel
I have no issue at all with the new updates app and firmware!

Helo,
I have a problem with my MA2, the image is blurred when the drone is in the film mode. It’s anybody who had the same problem, there’s a solving for this?

Just flew with updated firmwares for both AC & RC. AC will not fly left or right using the right stick! Will only fly forward & backwards! WTf! Any ideas?

Just flew with updated firmwares for both AC & RC. AC will not fly left or right using the right stick! Will only fly forward & backwards! WTf! Any ideas?
This sounds like your issue:

I am wondering, isn't there a setting that will prevent left/right flying?

Yes, there is a setting that prevents left and right flying.
1598048048590-png.111213

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Htrismegistus