DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Air 2 Just Started Showing Link-Loss of C2 Error in DroneLogbook.com

rickmurray1989

Reactions
I have been flying my Mavic Air 2 regularly since I purchased it last spring with no issues. I log all of my flights in Dronelogbook.com and I keep careful maintenance records on it and my other drones. Three days ago, Dronelogbook started indicating frequent occurrences of "link-loss of C2". I have now seen this indication on all flights since then. While flying, I have experienced no anomalies, and there is no indication in the Fly app that I am losing connectivity at all. Has anyone else experienced this issue?

I have been flying my Mavic Air 2 regularly since I purchased it last spring with no issues. I log all of my flights in Dronelogbook.com and I keep careful maintenance records on it and my other drones. Three days ago, Dronelogbook started indicating frequent occurrences of "link-loss of C2". I have now seen this indication on all flights since then. While flying, I have experienced no anomalies, and there is no indication in the Fly app that I am losing connectivity at all. Has anyone else experienced this issue?
I reached out to DJI tech support and got a run around. After further investigation on my part, it seems that Dronelogbook.com is recording the link-loss C2 errors on my other aircraft as well - all since about the 25th of October. I ran a few of my logs through the log viewer at Phantomhelp.com and none of the disconnects are reported. I now believe that there is an issue with a recent Dronelogbook.com update.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fast54