DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic air 2 leaked photos

That’s horrible.

Finally some good news! I've been waiting for this upgrade, really excited to know about the specs and the price.

Looking forward to an official announcement from DJI. :D
I just know I will be sitting here and hitting F5 for weeks now.

That thing is way bigger than an air

Reactions: Lastrexking
how can you tell the pictures don't show anything
I’m partially sighted but can see enough to know it’s ugly compared to V1 or the Air.

Reactions: Unknown Pilot
mmm....i do not know what to think or say?

DroneDJ updated their article. These pictures are of a new product line simply called "Mavic". This will not be an Air 2. This new "Mavic" will fit somewhere in between the MAir and M2Pro/Zoom. Smaller than the Mavic 2, bigger than the Air. Camera quality will be better than the Air but not as good as Mavic 2. Flight time will be 30 mins on this new bird. 4K video but not 1" sensor. Everything else unknown so far.

A 1/1.3 or 1/1.7 sensor would be an upgrade from the Air, but still smaller than the 1in Mavic 2 Pro.
I wonder what the demand is though for it ? - The Mavic Mini is appealing because of the lower restrictions and price, the Air appeal is small size but lots of features similar to Mavic Pro, the Mavic 2 Pro for the 1in sensor or zoom. So this new drone may not be called Air, but in terms of positioning it seems to serve the exact same purpose as the original Air did...

Reactions: zigzag84
I’m partially sighted but can see enough to know it’s ugly compared to V1 or the Air.
that's the point you could have the best vision in the world but the fact that they only released a couple of pictures that doesn't even show the whole drone how can you tell

A 1/1.3 or 1/1.7 sensor would be an upgrade from the Air, but still smaller than the 1in Mavic 2 Pro.
I wonder what the demand is though for it ? - The Mavic Mini is appealing because of the lower restrictions and price, the Air appeal is small size but lots of features similar to Mavic Pro, the Mavic 2 Pro for the 1in sensor or zoom. So this new drone may not be called Air, but in terms of positioning it seems to serve the exact same purpose as the original Air did...
From what I read here most people that buy a mavic mini put at least one type of attachment on it whether it be a skin longer legs whatever so lowers restrictions a little sketchy. ive read they don't go by the manufacture weight but go by the actual weight at time of flying so keep it clean. out of the box I guess not all Mavic minis are exactly the same right out of the box there is a weight difference summer above the 250 and some are below it

Last edited:
that's the point you could have the best vision in the world but the fact that they only released a couple of pictures that doesn't even show the whole drone how can you tell
There are more than enough photos on the forum and other sites to get a decent look at it.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shakes60