DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic air 2 leg gap

Roker95

Reactions
So I crashed my ma2 and it still fly fine but there is a gap on the back left leg where it rotates. So my question is, is something broken, or do I just have to loosen the 2 screws at the base push it back in and re-tighten? Also what size would the screws be?

Attachments

• 15905315344137508946947330973214.jpg
    15905315344137508946947330973214.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 96
you might be lucky and be able to loosen the two screws a couple of turns and it could move back in line give it a try nothing to lose

It looks like the rotating shaft / hinge is already dislocated from the middle frame, forcefully. With the screw you can see on the arm, you can loosen that. There should be another directly on the opposite side.

Then you will be able to pull out the arm slightly. After that, you can see the rotating shaft / hinge piece. There are 4 screws attaching the hinge to the middle frame. You should be able to see it.51m68RMu-ZL._AC_UX679_.jpg

I think this is already pulling out of the main body, by the main body breaking.

It looks like the rotating shaft / hinge is already dislocated from the middle frame, forcefully. With the screw you can see on the arm, you can loosen that. There should be another directly on the opposite side.

Then you will be able to pull out the arm slightly. After that, you can see the rotating shaft / hinge piece. There are 4 screws attaching the hinge to the middle frame. You should be able to see it.View attachment 102669

I think this is already pulling out of the main body, by the main body breaking.
So I would have to get a new main body?