DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Air 2 normal mode speed

Reactions
On 2 different flights with my air 2 the max speed I could get was around 8km/hr. If I switched to cinemode or sport mode I could fly at their regular speeds with no problem. I have had this problem since updating the DJI FLY app to 1.40. It also would intermittently say battery installation error as well and I know the battery was in securely. I would land it and remove and re install the battery to make sure. Has anyone had these issues since the latest DJI FLY update.

I have not had any problems other than when 1.4.0 first was released, I had some video and lag issues. Everything works fine now....Someone else will post something by tomorrow afternoon...Anyhoo, if you want to go back to a previous dji fly version, here are all of the them...Note I havent downloaded apk's from this site before, I used apkpure.com I think...

Reactions: Lecheeb
Seems like another reason to avoid updating to 1.4.0 for now. 1.3.x works great, so I'll wait until most of the bugs seem to be worked out before updating.

Reactions: Marcass Carcass
I went back to 1.3.0 after my issue, tried 1.4.0 a week ago, and so far so good. Really though I accidentally hit update on pre flight. No problems now? Who k ows......

I have the same in my mavic air 2. I noticed that this problem occurs only at low altitudes as it sticks at 20 m the problem disappears, the same problem does not occur as you fly backwards only forward and only in normal mode. When I turned off the crash sensors, everything returned to normal. Do you have the same?

Last edited:

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
testtest