DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Air 2 problem (help please)

Paulo Abreu

Reactions
Hello, sorry for creating a new topic, but I don't know if anyone has this problem, I didn't use my drone for a few months, yesterday I charged the batteries and plugged it in but it doesn't work, it turns on but there are no lights and the fan starts work and it is also not possible to connect it to the controller, the drone could be dead? someone could help me please?

thank u so much.

• Sad
Reactions: RMS001
Hello, sorry for creating a new topic, but I don't know if anyone has this problem, I didn't use my drone for a few months, yesterday I charged the batteries and plugged it in but it doesn't work, it turns on but there are no lights and the fan starts work and it is also not possible to connect it to the controller, the drone could be dead? someone could help me please?

thank u so much.
It looks like #Aeroart had the same issue. It fixed itself. Probably an intelligent battery issue. Click on the link and see if his problem sounds like yours.
Help! My MA2 won't turn on.

Yes, i think is the same issue, i tried the all batteries that i have and nothing, he starts up, the fan starts up and don t stop, a little shake in the propers, no lights and no signal to the controller.
you know what possible is?

Yes, i think is the same issue, i tried the all batteries that i have and nothing, he starts up, the fan starts up and don t stop, a little shake in the propers, no lights and no signal to the controller.
you know what possible is?
The shake of the propellers and the fan makes me think the drone is OK. It sounds like your issue may be the controller. Maybe leave it on over night and recharge in the morning. It may have a firmware update that is needed.

Reactions: tlswift58
I tried to connect the drone to the dji assistant to update the firmware, but it doesn't recognize it, it just recognizes the controller and let me update it.
can be a battery firmware update thats needs to be made?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stitch69