DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Air 2 Processor Overheat

Elijah.Likes.Drones

Reactions
Ive had my Mavic Air 2 for about 6 months and up until about 2-3 months ago I got the “Processor Overheating” warning on my drone. I thought maybe it would go away with time or it was a bug and it didn’t. I could leave my drove in a cool room next to a fan for a week and it will still show that message. Its not the fan either because after the error goes away I can hear the fan turn on and it sounds fine. Then when in the air it also feels fine and flys fine. Any fixes? I contacted DJI around the same time it started and heard nothing back so should i just try again? I don’t have the premium warrenty either. BTW, the drone wont take off until that error message goes away, it will keep telling you to power off then power on and nothing helps either.

• Sad
Reactions: Little bird
Ive had my Mavic Air 2 for about 6 months and up until about 2-3 months ago I got the “Processor Overheating” warning on my drone. I thought maybe it would go away with time or it was a bug and it didn’t. I could leave my drove in a cool room next to a fan for a week and it will still show that message. Its not the fan either because after the error goes away I can hear the fan turn on and it sounds fine. Then when in the air it also feels fine and flys fine. Any fixes? I contacted DJI around the same time it started and heard nothing back so should i just try again? I don’t have the premium warrenty either. BTW, the drone wont take off until that error message goes away, it will keep telling you to power off then power on and nothing helps either.
Contact via email and stay on it. They have used the "Covid Excuse" to the max to provide less than stellar service. If they don't respond in a a few days, hit them up again.

I think the best way to get DJI attention if it needs repaired is to just go on there website, file your repair, print out the shipping label and send er in. When I sent my Mavic Air 2 in I got it back in about 2 weeks which I dont think is bad. Part of the problem was I was confurzled about the flight records stuff so that took extra time. Overall I think my experience with DJI was pretty good. They kept me up to date with emails everyday sent from real people and even though they sent me a different drone either brand new or refurbished, thankfully it so far as I can tell it works great.

Apparently, this is still an issue with the Air 2, as I, too, am now experiencing it. I recieved my Air 2, less than 2 days ago and it is having issues with the fan engaging on start up. It randomly chooses when it wants to engage. It can be ice cold, first start up of the day, and I get the "Processor Overheating" error notification, as soon as I connect to the camera view. Other times (sometimes on my next, immediate, attempt), it engages, immediately, as intended. Emailed DJI this morning, but, after reading the posts on here, I'm calling them, too. Hopefully this can be resolved soon, as it will cost me money from lost engagements. Pretty sure they wont reimburse my loss. Lol

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rarmstrong2580