DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Air 2 Protector Case for Air 2S

GaelStorm

Premium Pilot
Reactions
Hi, I purchased the hard case from DJI that is supposed to hold 2 sets of props. I see no where to put them that wouldn't potentially bend them? It seems they need to be removed first? And can you leave joysticks mounted on controller without damage? They sent a tiny unreadable diagram and two reps at DJI had no idea. Thanks for your help.

0b3e695c2b210d640defaa1cbe6f9838@large.jpg

Hi, I purchased the hard case from DJI that is supposed to hold 2 sets of props. I see no where to put them that wouldn't potentially bend them? It seems they need to be removed first? And can you leave joysticks mounted on controller without damage? They sent a tiny unreadable diagram and two reps at DJI had no idea. Thanks for your help.

View attachment 138691
Don't have that case, yet Air2 props are pretty small and flexible. May simply fit underneath / beside one of the larger items like the drone or the RC.

While it is a PITA to remove / install the sticks - would advise doing so unless there is enough clearance when the lid is closed and not binding the sticks at all. Several posts lately about issues after leaving sticks installed and drone acting wonky.

I leave my props on for the soft carry bag and never had an issue with them bending / etc as they typically lay pretty flat against the drone - both top and bottom. Putting in the bag is the tricky part, but once in - no problems.

Don't have that case, yet Air2 props are pretty small and flexible. May simply fit underneath / beside one of the larger items like the drone or the RC.

While it is a PITA to remove / install the sticks - would advise doing so unless there is enough clearance when the lid is closed and not binding the sticks at all. Several posts lately about issues after leaving sticks installed and drone acting wonky.

I leave my props on for the soft carry bag and never had an issue with them bending / etc as they typically lay pretty flat against the drone - both top and bottom. Putting in the bag is the tricky part, but once in - no problems.
Great Suggestion thank you. And a good reminder to remove the sticks. Better than risking issues. Appreciate your response.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gottawonder