DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Air 2 serial number locations

MavicAirwick

Reactions
Long story short, somehow my DJI Care Refresh purchase never processed, now I’m outside of the 48 hour window and need to submit a verification video...

The first video I submitted was not approved because they had an issue with the serial number on the drone.

The only serial number that I’ve been able to find is underneath where the battery would lock into place on the drone.

I know that previous models had multiple serial numbers and QR codes, sometimes by the gimbal or the folding arms. Does anybody know of an additional area with this information on the drone?

Long story short, somehow my DJI Care Refresh purchase never processed, now I’m outside of the 48 hour window and need to submit a verification video...

The first video I submitted was not approved because they had an issue with the serial number on the drone.

The only serial number that I’ve been able to find is underneath where the battery would lock into place on the drone.

I know that previous models had multiple serial numbers and QR codes, sometimes by the gimbal or the folding arms. Does anybody know of an additional area with this information on the drone?
Check on the back or side of the box that the aircraft came in. The main serial# is always placed as a sticker to the packaging for tracking purposes. This is the one DJI needs to process your refresh.

Reactions: old man mavic
Check on the back or side of the box that the aircraft came in. The main serial# is always placed as a sticker to the packaging for tracking purposes. This is the one DJI needs to process your refresh.
That's not good enough in this case. DJI needs to see the serial number on the drone itself in the video. If that isn't part of the video, they will reject it.

That's not good enough in this case. DJI needs to see the serial number on the drone itself in the video. If that isn't part of the video, they will reject it.
Noted, however the OP should make another video including the packaging and the one he used from the battery compartment or call DJI support for additional assistance.

Just start your video with the drone's battery removed, so you can capture the serial number from inside the drone. Without stopping the video, you can then insert the battery and complete the other required tasks DJI wants to demonstrate the condition of your drone.

The only place on the drone that I could find one is beside the QR code. It's 2 lines of text but, put together, it's the serial number. I verified this with DJI Care by looking at the serial number they used when I first got the drone and comparing that one with the one on the drone.

The only place on the drone that I could find one is beside the QR code. It's 2 lines of text but, put together, it's the serial number. I verified this with DJI Care by looking at the serial number they used when I first got the drone and comparing that one with the one on the drone.

The 3 places I could find the S/N:
  • the box
  • under battery compartment right to the QR code top + bottom combined
  • within the DJI fly app on ... menu under about section on aircraft number

The 3 places I could find the S/N:
  • the box
  • under battery compartment right to the QR code top + bottom combined
  • within the DJI fly app on ... menu under about section on aircraft number
Right. Those are 3 places you can find the serial number. But the OP asked where "on the drone" you could find it. Because he needed a camera shot of the serial number on the drone, I believe, to activate his insurance.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wendystroper