DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Air 2 - Smart Track

_lee

Reactions
I just recently bought a drone with entry intent. I went with the Air 2 as I saw it had proximity sensors, and I saw youtube videos that showed smart tracking.

I am not seeing the smart tracking within the software. I am wondering if I made a mistake, or if there is more to get the software to work.

Three dots top right corner of app ... Press on and several menu options for switching sensors on. I tried it out on a field this afternoon. Even though 5m up, coming back it acted like an emergency stop n the air. The front of the MA2 rose up as it braked in air.

Its a little easier if you select the screen when divided in squares. That aside, send up and look at the object(so for example you). Looking at you on your screen, touch and drag over yourself, a green box appears around you. Then options become available at the bottom of the screen. Circle around, track etc.

Am i on the right track(no pun intended)? Press hold on screen and drag around the subject to track basically. Safe flying

I just recently bought a drone with entry intent. I went with the Air 2 as I saw it had proximity sensors, and I saw youtube videos that showed smart tracking.

I am not seeing the smart tracking within the software. I am wondering if I made a mistake, or if there is more to get the software to work.
Don’t take this the wrong way, but it sounds like you haven’t looked at the User Manual? As a new owner & drone pilot I can’t recommend this enough, there’s loads of good info in it. To find a pdf copy of it got to the DJI site & navigate to the MA2 download page.

Reactions: lee82gx

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kramme