DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Air 2 Stats - Lets see them!

Zee_Bass

Reactions
Here are my stats so far per airdata. Let's see how others are doing and get a conversation started!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200528-173016_Chrome~2.jpg
    Screenshot_20200528-173016_Chrome~2.jpg
    107 KB · Views: 96
I'm having problems getting my flights with the Mavic air 2 onto Airdata. Wonder what I'm doing wrong
I haven't done anything special I don't think. After a days flight I open the airdata app and do a manual sync and then log in and wait for the to be processed. I'm on android, don't know if that matters.

I just checked and today's flights were recorded. I the Iphone is a bit of a problem..

So do you all see any deviations in your turns or response times when you look at Air Data? Should this be something I should be concerned by since new to this Hobby or is it always off?

So do you all see any deviations in your turns or response times when you look at Air Data? Should this be something I should be concerned by since new to this Hobby or is it always off?
I see some minor deviation from flight to flight. If you read it sounds like you can use this data to tell you about props being out of balance or worn out or something if I remember right.

Is there somewhere you can point me to balance them or is that a return to DJI? They aren't extreme but I don't see any perfect flights either.

No the only thing you could do is put new ones on. I believe there was always be minor variations which I don't think are anything to worry about.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kramme