DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic air 2 straight cable no 90

Randy the locator

Reactions
Hello
I did a search here for cables but could not find what I am looking for, does any body know where I can get a straight usb c to usbc cable ?
The 90 degree bend style is almst impossable to plug in when I am using a tablet so tthe cable will need to be a foot or so long
My tablet has a otterbox on it so the 90 degree dont work the best there either so I am looking for the straight connection on both ends

Also will a charger cable work or does it have to be "drone" specific ?

Thanks

Hello
I did a search here for cables but could not find what I am looking for, does any body know where I can get a straight usb c to usbc cable ?
The 90 degree bend style is almst impossable to plug in when I am using a tablet so tthe cable will need to be a foot or so long
My tablet has a otterbox on it so the 90 degree dont work the best there either so I am looking for the straight connection on both ends

Also will a charger cable work or does it have to be "drone" specific ?

Thanks

It doesn't have to be "drone specific". Any decent quality USB-C cable will work. I ordered my tablet cable from Monoprice.com.

Reactions: Ace.7
It doesn't have to be "drone specific". Any decent quality USB-C cable will work. I ordered my tablet cable from Monoprice.com.

We don't need "OTG" cable?

Because USB-C has the same connector on both ends it always has to figure out who the host is.

So upon further research and also lots of googling and you tubing I seen a video where the original cable in the remote was replaced by a longer one. The video was about something else so I just cought a glimpse of it wrapped in the pocket where the original was, it kinda looked like a zebra stripped cable. Has anyone actually done this and if so what cable did you purchase ?

Thanks
Randy

So upon further research and also lots of googling and you tubing I seen a video where the original cable in the remote was replaced by a longer one. The video was about something else so I just cought a glimpse of it wrapped in the pocket where the original was, it kinda looked like a zebra stripped cable. Has anyone actually done this and if so what cable did you purchase ?

Thanks
Randy
This one works as a longer replacement for iOS and still fully fits inside the collapsed antenna area, just like the original, with two 90° connectors.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maviclake