DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Air 2 SUPER BATTERY due in tomorrow. At 7350 mAh it's over twice the original capacity

Craig Notts

Reactions
Hi all
tomorrow I should have received my modded Mavic Air 2 battery. With over twice the the original capacity at 7350 mAh. This has been tested to give around 45 minutes of actual flight time as opposed to the 26- 28 mins I currently get ( still very good). I will be filming a range of tests soon as weather allows, including how long it can actually hover and probably a few range tests and putting them on my youtube channel,
DJI Drone Adventures for anyone who is interested
As it is a new channel if you can't find me under DJI drone adventures then try searching:

DJI Mavic Air 2 drone over Bolsover Castle Derbyshire on YT

Cheers
Craig

Last edited:
Hi all
tomorrow I should have received my modded Mavic Air 2 battery. With over twice the the original capacity at 7350 mAh. This has been tested to give around 45 minutes of actual flight time as opposed to the 26- 28 mins I currently get ( still very good). I will be filming a range of tests soon as weather allows, including how long it can actually hover and probably a few range tests and putting them on my youtube channel,
DJI Drone Adventures for anyone who is interested
Cheers
Craig
Craig where did you get the battery modded from? I looked up DJI Drone Adventurers on YT but couldn't find anything.

Neat. I would have thought the existing batteries would use all the space inside them... this has better tech?

This battery is oversized compared to standard batteries, am I correct?

Google found me this:

Reactions: CLAYB.7 and lee82gx
I would imagine it is twice the size of a normal battery and sticks out that much. That would be fine with me for 50 minutes in the air!!!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
J S