DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Air 2 video issue

Tparker

Reactions
Hello all, Im going to try to keep this short. I flew my MA2 after about five months of non use, (purchased last May has 21 flights on it) flew it up to about 80ft sent it 300ft out and stopped to grab a pic in 48mp. Screen froze for about 30sec, then it when black, just the image though, still had all other function on my Google Nexus 9 tablet. Landed it and tried reseting, updating, uninstalling app and reinstalling the apk file, now that there is no app on the play store, no luck. I then swithed to my phone a Note 8 and had the same exact result.

Contacted DJI they gave me some pointers that didn't resolve the issue so I shipped it back to them. Received an email that it needed to be replaced, no reason, so I call and got the run around of how they are escalating the issue and I will hear back from someone. Surprise surprise, never heard back from anyone as to what the issue was. So I paid their ransom to get a replacement and I recieved it yesterday. Connected it to my Note 8 works fine, connected it to my Nexus 9, I get the same issue as my original, which mind you worked for 21 flights originally.

Im writing this today to find out if something has changed in DJI software? The Nexsus 9 by all of its specs should work, and did last year when I last used it. I would contact the company, but as stated before, their communication is horrible at best.

Thanks for any info.

Attachments

• 20210401_154116.jpg
    20210401_154116.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 17
We're all but an update away from disaster.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mtgoodha