DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic AIR 2 vs AIR 2s photo quality

Thanks for the video. I lived in Sicily for three years in the middle 90's. It's really nice to see your views with Mt. Etna in the frame. My wife and I lived near San Pietro Clarenza and I worked at Niscemi long before it became an issue. I would love to live there now with a quality drone. When are you taking your Air 2s to Agrigento for some low light flying?

Reactions: vicvideopic
Awesome! Thanks for sharing!

Thanks for the video. I lived in Sicily for three years in the middle 90's. It's really nice to see your views with Mt. Etna in the frame. My wife and I lived near San Pietro Clarenza and I worked at Niscemi long before it became an issue. I would love to live there now with a quality drone. When are you taking your Air 2s to Agrigento for some low light flying?
Thank you,
I am Sicilian but lived most of my life abroad.
I came back to the roots two years ago.
Sadly the area around Agrigento is no-fly zone because of the Valley of Temples.
I did some footage and timelapses there, but with a ground-based camera

The AIR 2S gives that little more strength in the Gimbal and if you utilize the Panos that can make a big difference when having to negotiate the winds.

Although you can fix the Horizon in Post , its time consuming.
Thus getting it nailed in the sky is a nice feature. since we fly in extreme storms that stronger gimbal on the AIR 2S is a nice added benefit.

Notice the two shots : AIR 2 and AIR 2S in 12 to 15 mph winds at the lake front:
colors changed to show parts compromised.

off a bit 2.jpg

Even when zoomed in you can see that the Horizon is more level with every shot on the AIR 2S in windy conditions .

screenshot_341.png

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain.

Thank you,
I am Sicilian but lived most of my life abroad.
I came back to the roots two years ago.
Sadly the area around Agrigento is no-fly zone because of the Valley of Temples.
I did some footage and timelapses there, but with a ground-based camera
That's a shame, the Valley of Temples is really impressive, and even better at night. I would consider it a must see when visiting Sicily.

That's a shame, the Valley of Temples is really impressive, and even better at night. I would consider it a must see when visiting Sicily.
Absolutely,
it is a fantastic place.
Sadly no drone is allowed, but there are some excellent vantage points for shooting video or photos

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada