DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic air 2s error 30224.

worms222

Reactions
So I am trying to use my Mavic air 2s but when I get to take off my controller says incompatible firmware problem 30224. When I check the firmware its says up to date even though it keeps asking me to uodate the firmware. I just want to fly this **** drone and if am stuck here for days.
Any help.

Have you checked your batteries firmware? Sometimes the aircraft will be up to date on firmware but the extra batteries have not. They need to be upgraded independently.

So I am trying to use my Mavic air 2s but when I get to take off my controller says incompatible firmware problem 30224. When I check the firmware its says up to date even though it keeps asking me to uodate the firmware. I just want to fly this **** drone and if am stuck here for days.
Any help.
More info plz. Are you trying to update via cell service or wi-fi / Internet? If you are using a RC with phone / tablet, try uninstalling the FlyApp and reinstalling. See how that works.

Also searching this forum with that code would give you some posts to go thru and check out. Even a simply Google Search brought up several pages of listings.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
petravka