DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Air 2s Return to Home issue.

Joethedrone

Reactions
Hi all.
With my Air 2s connected to the controller, and either my iPhone 12 Pro Max or iPad 11 pr, I have an issue in trying to set the Return to Home height? I’ve never had this problem before, when I go into settings and move the slider to increase the height it just goes back to 49ft and won’t save the setting?

Am I missing something stupid and doing something wrong?

cheers Joe

What is your maximum height set to? The RTH height can not be higher than the maximum height.
I wonder how I know that????????

• Haha
Reactions: DoomMeister
What is your maximum height set to? The RTH height can not be higher than the maximum height.
I wonder how I know that????????
Hi, I just wanted it to be 90ft, I’m aware of the limitation.

So....what is the maximum height set to?
It is all too easy to drag one of those settings about when setting one of the others on that page. That assumes the page layout is similar to the one I see with the Mini 2 etc.

Last edited by a moderator:
So....what is the maximum height set to? It is all to easy to drag one of those settings about when setting one of the others on that page. That assumes the page layout is similar to teh one I see with the Mini 2 etc.
It is set at 49ft and wont allow me to change it, very strange indeed.

You have to have the drone ready to fly in order to change settings.
Set the drone up and the controller too and try it, now you can change settings.

Reactions: Capt KO
I saw that before. Just delete the app and reinstall. Try also to reload the drone firmware with DJI Assistant 2.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000