DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Air 2s Video Flickering

Nafasi

Reactions
Today was the first day I flew my new Air 2s. After reviewing the video I recorded I noticed the video was flickering around all my tree tops in the videos. I was watching a video on YouTube concerning camera settings. What I did notice was is the firmware in the video, it had the option to control the flickering, my settings dont allow that, help.

Today was the first day I flew my new Air 2s. After reviewing the video I recorded I noticed the video was flickering around all my tree tops in the videos. I was watching a video on YouTube concerning camera settings. What I did notice was is the firmware in the video, it had the option to control the flickering, my settings dont allow that, help.
The flickering that setting would be referring to is the flickering under artificial lighting. It wouldn’t do anything out in the daylight.

Like Brett said, the flicker compensates for the electronic frequency of power to the lights depending on region (some are 50hz, while others like the US are primarily 60hz).

Would be helpful if there was an example of what you were describing and if you were shooting in auto mode or manual.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaxRichu