DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Air... adding a Phantom 3 SE?

thebigbaddan

Reactions
I have a Mavic Air. I'm thinking of adding a Phantom 3 SE, I found a great deal on one around $300 like new.

Does/has anyone here have both? I think they both have different uses... the Phantom has a much longer range. Any opinions on adding a Phantom? (Purely personal flying... not trying to make money/ do pro photography or anything)

I think you should get one. It will make you appreciate your MA more. Just make sure it has a good return policy because my guess is that you will bore easily with it after owning an MA.

Reactions: Kilrah
Thanks all! I'll stay away, and buy more Air batteries :)
Sound move. I got rid of my Phantom 3 S after owning the Pro and Air; it just seemed pointlessly huge and cumbersome :)
Understand getting a P4 for the camera specs, but do'nt see any point in owning a P3 if you already have an Air or Pro
Extra batteries are always good

Ian

Reactions: macoman
I have the P3 advanced (and an FC40 - which I think is the last one on earth), and I stopped using it when I got a Spark.

Sound move. I got rid of my Phantom 3 S after owning the Pro and Air; it just seemed pointlessly huge and cumbersome :)
Understand getting a P4 for the camera specs, but do'nt see any point in owning a P3 if you already have an Air or Pro
Extra batteries are always good

Ian

I did the same thing. After I purchased the Mavic Pro, I sold the phantom 3 standard. I also have a xiaomi 4k drone which I am going to keep just because it’s 4k and have a better range than the phantom 3 standard.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Corbo2000