DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Air - ALL REVIEWS IN ONE (detailed Youtuber roundup)

Which would you buy now?

• Mavic Air

Votes: 9 60.0%
  • Mavic Pro

Votes: 6 40.0%

• Total voters

PaulArcher

Reactions
Hello guys,

As you may know, the same day the Mavic Air has been released... a bunch of youtubers have already sprouted with reviews on it.

Sadly, me and you probably haven't got it yet. But I took 2 days of my time and made a big video where I go through the important details and comparisons each youtuber did.
This is perfect if you don't have the patience to watch all the reviews individually. I also zoom in some footage of youtubers like Casey Neistat to see what's the actual differences between the old and the new mavic.
So far I'm quite impressed with the new mavic, but the Mavic pro still has some advantages like:
- screen on the controller
- longer range ( 7 vs 4 km)
- longer battery life
But you better watch it for yourself, and please tell me if I was objective enough, I really like feedback:
So what do you guys think? Which youtuber review did you like most?
Think I was an assh**le for using their content? (probably a bit)
Thanks!

I had a Platinum and wasn't impressed. Spark takes better pictures.
I agree that the Spark takes some incredible pictures for the price. The new Mavic can take HDL photos tho and they seem really **** cool.

Decent video. I saw all of the original videos and I think you parred it down to the essential.

Really enjoyed your video. Wasn’t impressed with other reviewers who didn’t actually have the drone for their review. You took a different approach and did a great job pulling the critical information out of some of the best reviews. Great job and keep it up!

As an Air buyer and former Mavic Pro owner, I’m really looking forward to the improved camera bit rate, HDR photos, and slo-mo HD video option. The smaller form factor makes it easier to grab and go, and it’s more discreet and less likely to draw unwanted attention. My Onyx fly more has shipped and is scheduled for delivery on Thursday. Can’t wait to get it in the air and report back!

Quite a good compilation of reviews of the Mavic Air. Well done, Paul!

Curious to know if the Polar Pro ND filters for the Spark will on the Mavic Air?

Really enjoyed your video. Wasn’t impressed with other reviewers who didn’t actually have the drone for their review. You took a different approach and did a great job pulling the critical information out of some of the best reviews. Great job and keep it up!

As an Air buyer and former Mavic Pro owner, I’m really looking forward to the improved camera bit rate, HDR photos, and slo-mo HD video option. The smaller form factor makes it easier to grab and go, and it’s more discreet and less likely to draw unwanted attention. My Onyx fly more has shipped and is scheduled for delivery on Thursday. Can’t wait to get it in the air and report back!

If you get the Air before me, please let me know what you found out new about it. You can post here or on my youtube channel. Thanks again for the nice words. I actually expected some hate for this video, hah.
Quite a good compilation of reviews of the Mavic Air. Well done, Paul!

Curious to know if the Polar Pro ND filters for the Spark will on the Mavic Air?
Thanks a lot, Tania! Unfortunately I'm not sure if they will fit, but the camera looks strikingly similar to the one on the Spark.

Reactions: OzarksDrone
If you get the Air before me, please let me know what you found out new about it. You can post here or on my youtube channel. Thanks again for the nice words. I actually expected some hate for this video, hah.

Thanks a lot, Tania! Unfortunately I'm not sure if they will fit, but the camera looks strikingly similar to the one on the Spark.

And with a little research, I discovered they won't fit the Mavic Air. So back to Amazon they go. :)

And with a little research, I discovered they won't fit the Mavic Air. So back to Amazon they go. :)
You should probably wait a little. I'm sure they will release new versions in no time.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dronewithdeshaun