DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic air always leans and Flys sideways

tehans

Reactions
Just tarted doing this, as soon as I take off it leans and Flys sideways

If you are looking for assistance solving this then you will need to provide much more information on the issue and a flight log as well

Are you sure that you have the props on correctly? That flight pattern normally happens when they're on the wrong motors. You should have the white marks on the props mounted on the correct motors.

Reactions: freightshaker
Are you sure that you have the props on correctly? That flight pattern normally happens when they're on the wrong motors. You should have the white marks on the props mounted on the correct motors.
I dont think you can mount props incorrectly on the AIR.

I dont think you can mount the props incorrectly on the AIR.

Yes you can. The ones with the white marks in the centre go on the motors with the white marks. It's possible to mount them incorrectly. If you put both the white marks on one side it will flip in one direction. Here's a picture of mine. They're MAS stealth props but the markings are the same as the original ones.
e595bd80231932bb5e87a8e40fab26e7.jpg
16947662f90a151d5b72dca3e34f6fea.jpg

Not to argue the point but I tried to swap them incorrectly on my Air and it won't work without forcing and damaging the props

Reactions: dawgpilot
For the heck of it, I tried again and it does not mount without crunching those little ears into the motors

Ok. I believe you. The symptoms fit mismatched props though. We haven't heard from the OP since the original post. So let's see what he says

I know this because every once in awhile I mix them up and when I feel the crunch or that weird feeling of the props I realize I have the wrong props going on the motor..

I stared looking to see the pitch of the blades thinking perhaps one was mismatched despite the markings.
By any chance were the settings changed? For the Master Air Screw blades you change them.20190828_175432.jpeg

For the heck of it, I tried again and it does not mount without crunching those little ears into the motors
There's been quite a few examples in the last 18 months reported in here that were caused by incorrectly (white marks not matched) fitted props. If it can be done, it will be done!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mini2boost