DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Air and BT-300 Glasses - Downloaded Latest DJI GO 4 app from Moverio Market - No Mavic Air Support

cbest

Reactions
Hello everyone,
My name is Charley. This is my first post. I'm really enjoying the Mavic Air. I just purchased the BT-300 Glasses a couple of days ago. I loaded the latest DJI app for the BT-300 but it appears to support most DJI products (Phantom, Inspire and Pro) but not the "Air". Any ideas. I had read that it was supported but I'm at a standstill.

Many thanks,
Charley

PS - I'll try to post a "snippet" of a winter forest video in the near future

Reactions: EpsonMoverio
Hello Charley,

Welcome to thegroup. The Air works just fine. Try updating the Go4 app in the Moverio store.
Thanks. I'll try it again. Is there a way to increase the font size on the images in the Moverio Marketplace. I'm having a hard time reading what is in the store. By the way I'm wearing the glasses and trying to do the download while wearing the glasses.

Many thanks.

Hi again EpsonMoverio,

I tried downloading the latest Go4 app from the Moverio store. The specs are Version 4.3.11 as follows:

CategoryDronePriceFreeUpdated Date25 Jan 2019Size229.0MBAge requirementNoIn-app purchaseNoVersion4.3.11

The description says it will work with the Pro, Inspire and Phantom (no mention of Mavic Air).

Anyway I proceeded to download it onto the BT-300 controller. The DJI icon and app were installed and then I hooked up the various pieces to each other.

Then running the V4.3.11 it only gave me the option to select the Pro, Inspire or Phantom series for setup purposes. I'm at a deadend.

Do I need to delete the app on the BT300 Controller and start again? Is V 4.3.11 the correct one as it does not list the Air. V4.3.11 is the only version available in the Moverio Market.

Help would be much appreciated. Thanks - Charley

Does anyone know what version of the DJI Go4 app works with the Moverio BT-300 glasses. The latest version 4.3.11 (Jan 25, 2019) found in the Moverio Market store only provides for configuration with the Pro, Inspire and Phantom series drones - but not the Mavic Air.

I know that people are using the Mavic Air with the BT-300 so if someone could let me know which versions of the DJI Go4 app it would be a big help.

Many thanks!

There are two DJI go 4 apps in the Moverio store. Download the one for drones after phantom 4. You should be ok afterwards.

Thanks very much. I reloaded everything and got the glasses and the Mavic Air to sync up. Now all I need is some good flying weather without 60mph (100km) winds! Have a great weekend.

Thanks. I'll try this and let you know.

I reloaded the app and followed the instructions. Everything is fine. Now all I need is good weather. The winds are 100km/h (or 60mph)! Have a great weekend.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shandilya