DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic air battery

Fernando2

Reactions
I have a completely dead Mavic Air battery, bought as a spare and used twice. Looking to replace it but to my shock I can’t find anywhere to buy one anymore. Even the DJI store is not carrying them. What happened!!? The drone is not that old so I’m shocked that it is not even being supported by DJI anymore in terms of something as simple and necessary as a battery! I can’t find any where to buy one except some seller on Amazon asking $389 for one. Ridiculous!

Reactions: DurnessEagle
I have a completely dead Mavic Air battery, bought as a spare and used twice. Looking to replace it but to my shock I can’t find anywhere to buy one anymore. Even the DJI store is not carrying them. What happened!!? The drone is not that old so I’m shocked that it is not even being supported by DJI anymore in terms of something as simple and necessary as a battery! I can’t find any where to buy one except some seller on Amazon asking $389 for one. Ridiculous!
I recently purchased 2 for $168.00 on ebay. Hope this helps!

Not sure where you're looking, but I'm seeing a 2 pack for $199 on Amazon.

That link takes me to a single battery for $125 on Amazon.com (which is the one I ended up purchasing yesterday). I was looking on Amazon.ca since I am in Canada. Thanks though.

Hi Fernando, I have two Mavic Air batteries, but not sure if both are still good. I lost my drone less than a year ago and didn't check if the batteries are still good. I also wanted to get rid of the controller and the accessories that came with the Flycombo package. If you wish, send me an email at [email protected], and perhaps I can let you know if the batteries still work.

Reactions: DurnessEagle
I've found the same here in Australia, next to impossible to find, some punters selling a pair for just shy of 600 bucks ?
I have managed to pick up a couple, 1 with only 8 charges on it for 100 bucks delivered and another with 50 odd charges for 140 bucks delivered, bloody pricey if you ask me considering Air 2 and Pro batteries are selling for less.

I've found the same here in Australia, next to impossible to find, some punters selling a pair for just shy of 600 bucks ?
I have managed to pick up a couple, 1 with only 8 charges on it for 100 bucks delivered and another with 50 odd charges for 140 bucks delivered, bloody pricey if you ask me considering Air 2 and Pro batteries are selling for less.
Hi Grippy,
Are you still looking for a spare MA1 battery? I had two enquiries regarding my post, but they both live overseas, and I find it difficult to post them. I'm from Sydney. If you're still looking make an offer for the two batteries. I just charge both batteries and still works.

Mave76

Have you ever heard of the high-performance battery made with the Air 2's battery cells that last 27 minutes of flight? I have a YouTube video flying one of them, I flew 9km and came back with my Air 1, it's worth it.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ParKOR