DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Air camera problem - any ideas?

luisfandre

Reactions
Hello everyone,

I`ve had a small accident with MA 2 weeks ago, as it was stuck over some tree branches and got 1 propeller broken, but nothing else seemed to be damaged.
I was taking some shots after replacing the prop, and this is what I got.
Any ideas what is going on? Might have damaged my gimbal as well? Or just config mistake?

It is 1080p 30fps mp4, AWB, none style and D-Cinelike color

Thank everyone for helping!

Are you watching in HD?
If you notice at the trees on the left corner and at the center, in the middle of the video some horizontal lines appear

Are you watching in HD?
If you notice at the trees on the left corner and at the center, in the middle of the video some horizontal lines appear
No there is nothing wrong, change your angle of filming you are seeing shadows of the props, this is normal. One other thing you can try is a lens hood like THIS PGYTECH ONE

Yes, it's totally destroyed, probably too dangerous to even fly. I'll give you $50 & take that dangerous contraption off your hands for you. [emoji23]
Seriously, it looks like just the shadows from the props. Try a different time of day, different angle from the sun or overcast to be sure.
Here's a tiny clip from one of my search & rescue attempts. Note in the beginning there's lots of shadow interference then on a different angle it's gone. Doing these searches I'm not concerned about getting cinematic quality, I just need to spot the dog and/or flush him out hiding.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Giku