DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Air Case

Fly more plus extra space.
6899d09df4e721d689ccc00f748611e3.jpg
4120f12f51d1935b0ce92c0bb3b2f5bd.jpg

Reactions: Rosco01
Heya guys what hard cases are you using ....either combo or not....
I used to use peak design everyday sling 5l. It was really great bag to pack MA, controller, mount, tablet, 2 extra batteries, spare props, set of ND filters and Sony a6000 with spare batterry and 30mm prime lens attached. Perfect bag for a day trip that can be used as sling or waist bag.
If the M2P was the size of M1P, I would still keep that bag.

Reactions: naiku
I use something similar to what @Latawiec used to use, in my case a Lowepro BP150. Holds my drone and all its accessories as well as a Nikon with whichever lens I'm planning to use.

I actually keep the Mavic Air in the little case it came with and that slots nicely into a spot in the Lowepro.

I carry a camera back pack, and the drone fits inside it. IMG_1279.jpgIMG_1279.jpg

I use an Ultimaxx hard case for my Mavic Air. I did widen the area for the drone a bit to make it easier to remove it. This is a great hard case with a fair seal and wonderful padding inside. It holds the drone, remote, multi-charger, 3 batteries, lots of cords, tablet mount and tablet and it has room for more.

Haven't been able to find a decent hard case locally so in the meantime I've dug this old kata bag out of the cupboard.

It has room for the Air (incl remote, batteries, chargers, etc), a GoPro, Canon eos M with adapter, lenses and mini tripod.

IMG_4904.jpg

When I want something sturdy for packing or throwing in the trunk, I use this Smatree hardcase. Couldn't be happier. It is ultra thin, like a narrow briefcase. Yet waterproof and very sturdy. $50 I recommend it!

Link HERE.

For my normal daily carry I use the Fly More combo. I like it because no one knows its a drone bag, except other MA pilots ;)

Polar Pro Rugged Case.

I use this one; light weight and compact - exactly what I wanted. It also serves as my default launch pad.
mavic-air-koffer-carrying-case-mc-cases.jpg_1_.jpg

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carlos22