DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Air Controller - Charging my Android Tablet

horesham

Reactions
Hi

With everything connected (tablet micro usb to the controller standard usb) my controller appears to be charging my android tablet - what's the solution ?

Thanks

Er is geen probleem. Dat is normaal. Bij Android heb je automatische oplading. Bij IOS is dit bij mijn weten nog niet voorzien. DJI GO4 app zou normaal moeten werken!! Succes88

Many thanks for replying, I'm sorry to say that my understanding of the Dutch language is extremely limited - help somebody !

I can connect one of my tablets to the micro USB on the controller and it stops the charging of tablet.

My other tablet doesn't connect unless I use the standard USB on the controller.

If you have a micro to micro USB lead long enough its worth a try, I got some with right angle connectors on eBay.

Many thanks for replying, I'm sorry to say that my understanding of the Dutch language is extremely limited - help somebody !
He said from my translater /

There is no problem. That is normal. With Android you have automatic charging. As far as IOS is concerned, this is not yet known to my knowledge. DJI GO4 app should work normally !! Succes88

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000