DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Air controller CONSTANT beeping

Reactions
I've flown many many times with no issue. But now, on my last couple of flights, my controller has been beeping CONSTANTLY for the ENTIRE flight and is annoying the heck out of me. I calibrated the IMU and control sticks - no dice. Today during a flight I happened to switch to photo mode (was in video mode previously) and the beeping immediately stopped. Does anyone have any idea what the beeping means, and why switching to photo mode caused it to stop?

Note that the controller starts beeping even before it's connected to the aircraft, and even before I plug in my phone. Literally the second I turn it on, it starts screaming.

I've flown many many times with no issue. But now, on my last couple of flights, my controller has been beeping CONSTANTLY for the ENTIRE flight and is annoying the heck out of me. I calibrated the IMU and control sticks - no dice. Today during a flight I happened to switch to photo mode (was in video mode previously) and the beeping immediately stopped. Does anyone have any idea what the beeping means, and why switching to photo mode caused it to stop?

Note that the controller starts beeping even before it's connected to the aircraft, and even before I plug in my phone. Literally the second I turn it on, it starts screaming.
Have you seen this one ..?

Have you seen this one ..?

Yep, but the control sticks don't appear to bias at all when at rest according to GO4, maybe 1-2% before I re-calibrated it. Besides, why on earth would switching to photo mode make it stop if it was a stick bias error?

Wow! This just started to happen on my controller as well. However, it did stop when I did a re-connect. Holding button on the back of the Air until 1 beep and then holding the Flight pause, Fn, and right front "custom" buttons on the controller until the solid tone is heard.
I am curious though about the stick issue shown in the video that was suggested. Today as I was giving the joystick command to descend, the aircraft would only do so, very slowly. Maybe slup suggested the video because he has had or knows someone who had the same issues with regard to poor response from the joystick. I don't know... wish someone could give a clearer response.

Hi Guys, my controller has also just started peeping, have used it for a couple of years trouble free, can't find a reset button, but held in the front 2 buttons (video & photo) together and it seemed to do the trick.Thumbswayup:cool:

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kramme