DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Air, Crystalsky and Waypoints

The new Go4 app for the CS now has waypoints built into it. The new app only came out a few days ago. Hope this helps;)

Reactions: Peter 61
Do you know if this applies to the Mavic Air or just the Mavic 2 Pro

I’m not 100% sure if it’s compatible with the Mavic Air but I’m sure someone else will answer that question for you.

That’s one thing people were waiting for on the CS, (waypoints) this came out earlier this year on the iOS/Android platform but not on the CS. We’ve always got to wait that bit longer before Dji release it on the CS.;)

I have the crystal sky ultra bright, do I need to upgrade my dji software to get the way points to work on my Mavic Pro 2 to work, I am using the litchi software

purchase thru Amazon.

there is a download app for the software.

I have had the Litchi software on it since I purchase the 7.85 Crystal Sky Ultra Bright.

I am planning on using it this coming weekend, in Alabama, for DSAR training.

I just purchased it through the Google Play store last week. From what I've read I would have to repurchase it through the Amazon app store, so I'd have to buy it twice

I am a little confused. What is the specific issue that you are having with getting it to work?

I just purchased it through the Google Play store last week. From what I've read I would have to repurchase it through the Amazon app store, so I'd have to buy it twice

You are absolutely correct. you have to purchase it thru the Amazon app store. Request your refund back from Google Play store.

Usually you have to request a refund within hours of purchase with Google and it's been over a week.

Make sure you do the update for the Crystal Sky , that makes the Crystal Sky works with the Litchi...and the Go Pro 4 software.

I own a mavic pro 2

Usually you have to request a refund within hours of purchase with Google and it's been over a week.

I called:

1-855-466-4438

5. Online Assistance and Customer Care. To view your Google Play balance, visit Google Play. To speak to customer care, call us at 1-855-466-4438.

I called:

1-855-466-4438

5. Online Assistance and Customer Care. To view your Google Play balance, visit Google Play. To speak to customer care, call us at 1-855-466-4438.

I got my refund back in minutes. i explained to them what the issue was. I also had purchase the software thur amazon. I also had two copies.

didn't you say that you own a mavic air?

I am pretty sure (I know) you will have to do the software update for the Mavic Air to run on the Crystal sky, I had to for my Mavic Pro 2. Even if you do still get the Litchi software. and the DJI software will work also. i have both on my Crystal Sky. You can not have both running at the same time. The drone will only connect to one at time, the Crystal Sky will not let you connect to both software app at the same time to the same drone, thru the same port.

I am pretty sure (I know) you will have to do the software update for the Mavic Air to run on the Crystal sky, I had to for my Mavic Pro 2. Even if you do still get the Litchi software. and the DJI software will work also. i have both on my Crystal Sky. You can not have both running at the same time. The drone will only connect to one at time, the Crystal Sky will not let you connect to both software app at the same time to the same drone, thru the same port.
Yes I do have the mavic air. it was between that and the 2 pro, but surprisingly most of the reviews I've seen between the 2 choose the Air over the Pro (probably why DJI won't release waypoints for the Air)I wanted something high quality yet very portable and it was between this and the Evo and my last experience with DJI (phantom 2) was not a pleasant one and I gave away the Phantom 2

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bbj5143