DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Air & DJI Googles - Do not succeed to sync

moshik

Reactions
Hi,

I bought the Mavic Air combo + the DJI Googles.
After charging the Googles, I connected it to my Laptop via the HDMI cable and saw the PC Screen.

I disconnected the HDMI cable.
I connected the Googles to the Remote at the USB type A and turned on the Mavic.
Trying to see the Mavic camera video, with no success.

At first I was with my Remote C. connected to my cell phone, but that I read that the cannot operate together (the Googles and Go4 App).
Disconnect the cell phone, and still nothing.

Tried to go to the sync process at the googles but the 60s timeout passed with no sync.

Can someone help me here?

Thanks

Hi,

I bought the Mavic Air combo + the DJI Googles.
After charging the Googles, I connected it to my Laptop via the HDMI cable and saw the PC Screen.

I disconnected the HDMI cable.
I connected the Googles to the Remote at the USB type A and turned on the Mavic.
Trying to see the Mavic camera video, with no success.

At first I was with my Remote C. connected to my cell phone, but that I read that the cannot operate together (the Googles and Go4 App).
Disconnect the cell phone, and still nothing.

Tried to go to the sync process at the googles but the 60s timeout passed with no sync.

Can someone help me here?

Thanks
here is a thread to check out.
Mavic Air and Goggles

The DJI Goggles must be connected to the USB port on the bottom of the remote controller. You can use the micro USB cable that came with your goggles.

LoL yup that would certainly help! Although mine pretty much did it all on its own when I turned them on!

The DJI Goggles must be connected to the USB port on the bottom of the remote controller. You can use the micro USB cable that came with your goggles.

Hello, check the input setting. You can change to hdmi mode to view that sort of video. Go to "Tools" and select the correct video input.

Last edited:

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
invertedloser