Welcome Mavic Pilot!
Jump in and join our free DJI Mavic community today!

Mavic Air + Fly more +

PureBlue

Reaction score
DJI Mavic Air Fly More Combo - Foldable, Pocket-Portable Drone - Onyx Black.... Condition is Manufacturer refurbished or new.

This is a never flown replacement drone I received via service contract for a drone that was damaged. I'm not sure if it's brand new or refurbished. The batteries and other items are slightly used. I'm selling because I upgraded to a M2Z drone and the used items have little use and are in excellent condition.The Mavic Air includes the Fly More bundle, a fourth battery, extra propellers (both DJI and Master AirScrew), landing gear,
PolarPro Vivid Collection Filter 3-Pack (ND4/PL, ND8/PL, ND16/PL) Cinema Series for DJI Mavic Air, RLsoco case made for Mavic Air.

Also included is the Drone-Sky-Hook Release & Drop for DJI Mavic AIRdevice.
(www.droneskyhook.com/product-page/drone-sky-hook-release-drop-for-dji-mavic-air)
The World's Smallest and Lightest Release & Drop device for Mavic AIR. Weighs only 37 grams (1.3 oz ) - Less than DJI Prop guards that weight 42 grams! For use to fly bait further out into the surf to deeper water and drop it to where the bigger fish are. Also has other uses, can be used to drop water balloons or parachute toys and more.

$800.00