DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Air front lights

bmoore1118

Reactions
I was playing with some photo settings and saw the front lights off when shooting photos setting. Has anyone tested this. Is this a setting to turn on. I would only think this would affect anything if close enough to the subject it refects?

would only think this would affect anything if close enough to the subject it refects?
That has been my experience. I cannot see them in the camera unless I'm flying close to obstacles.

I was playing with some photo settings and saw the front lights off when shooting photos setting. Has anyone tested this. Is this a setting to turn on. I would only think this would affect anything if close enough to the subject it refects?

If you take pictures in the evening or at night the lights will have a large affect on the picture(not a good affect)

I've found it's even more visible in foggy conditions or moisture in the air when it's dark.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
petravka