DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Air gimbal issue

TNarwid

Reactions
Had the drone up for 4-5 flights. It is already heading back to dji. Gimbal lock/overload/ irrational behavior problem. It started to happen for no apparent reason. I since read there were others with this same or similar problem with the gimbal.
I purchased the Mavic Air direct from DJI and they were cooperative and will replace the entire drone and fly more package.
Any comments re a similar problem out there?

I had it only once when I was adjusting Nd filters while the drone was powered on. Flown in high winds as well with no issue

Had the drone up for 4-5 flights. It is already heading back to dji. Gimbal lock/overload/ irrational behavior problem. It started to happen for no apparent reason. I since read there were others with this same or similar problem with the gimbal.
I purchased the Mavic Air direct from DJI and they were cooperative and will replace the entire drone and fly more package.
Any comments re a similar problem out there?
Hi, may i know what are the issues you faced with the mavic air gimbal? Mine happened to be gimbal status NA and i totally had no control for it to move up and down. All these happened to me after recent firmware update to v01.00.0300.

Hi, may i know what are the issues you faced with the mavic air gimbal? Mine happened to be gimbal status NA and i totally had no control for it to move up and down. All these happened to me after recent firmware update to v01.00.0300.
While in air the camera gimbal acted radically. I got a message gimbal was overloaded and it would stick and move erratically. Seemed to happen for no apparent reason. This behavior did not in any way affect the operation or control the Mavic.

While in air the camera gimbal acted radically. I got a message gimbal was overloaded and it would stick and move erratically. Seemed to happen for no apparent reason. This behavior did not in any way affect the operation or control the Mavic.
I have contacted dji support and they assured that was not the case of their latest released firmware issue and asked if i would like to send in my ac for diagnosis and repair. Hope that this bird is not so fragile as i did not crash it nor misuse and i only got it like last month fly for 3 times at beginner mode which is at a short distance and attitude.

I had the same problem, I lowered the gimball and then I could not lift it up, I did not crash or anything, it's the second time it happens .
what can I do?
Thanks!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
svdroneshots