DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Air hovering with MAS V2 props

Loads of recent threads about the MAS props, Air, and drifting . . . here's the results of a search for > MAS Air drift

Should find some answers there. If there was a question.

Sorry unable to upload video... Having issues with video format.

You can't upload video here, must be uploaded to a host like YouTube, Vimeo, etc . . . then just cut & paste the link here.

So you're saying with MAS props on your Air, it's hovering very stable and appears quieter ?
That is common, from reading many threads on the MAS conversion.
Some have no issues, others have drifting . . . for some strange reason.

It's a bit like putting the 8331 props on a standard Mavic Pro.
Some get terrible gimbal jumping, and have to adjust gain settings, others have no issues (thankful that is my situation).

Last edited:
I really want these MAS props but can't bring myself to pay more than the price of the product for shipping:( $36 for shipping is just too much. Anyone travelling from the US to Ethiopia anytime soon;)

I really want these MAS props but can't bring myself to pay more than the price of the product for shipping:( $36 for shipping is just too much. Anyone travelling from the US to Ethiopia anytime soon;)
Will Amazon ship to you there? I paid $36 total to get some delivered to me in South Africa.

I believe it's better if you buy directly from MAS site, they have $14 standard international shipping option. It was shipped to me in Nigeria..
It's $35.43 from Amazon and $35.98 from MAS directly which in of itself is pretty close.

The differences are that the Amazon price includes any taxes and duties that might be collected by customs and, for me the big one, Amazon ships via courier, while MAS uses the US postal service which means having to rely upon SA's postal service domestically. The post office here is in such disarray it could be months before I see my props, if ever.

Amazon just ended up being the [slightly] cheaper and [much] faster option for me.

It's $35.43 from Amazon and $35.98 from MAS directly which in of itself is pretty close.

The differences are that the Amazon price includes any taxes and duties that might be collected by customs and, for me the big one, Amazon ships via courier, while MAS uses the US postal service which means having to rely upon SA's postal service domestically. The post office here is in such disarray it could be months before I see my props, if ever.

Amazon just ended up being the [slightly] cheaper and [much] faster option for me.
Amazon UK was VERY cheap - Retail price & free shipping!

I have been using the MAS and yes there is drifting however I wonder if it was always there as the MA required compass recal just about every time I fly it. Also the drift only lasts a few seconds and once the MA locks in it's perfectly stable. I think more research needs to be done here. Also they are quieter but not by much which is OK by me.

I reviewed the Master Airscrew 5333 props in the UK on a slight breezy day, they're brilliant. No more drift than the DJI props but were less noisy and gave more flight time. See them here:-

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kramme