DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Air IMU errors

Lowe

Reactions
My MA was almost lost today due to IMU problems. I recalibrated IMU, is there any other recommendations before flying again? IMG_3903.JPG

It's vital that for the next few flights you keep it close to you. Has it been crashed before?

Those error messages could lead to the motors not getting the right information from the IMU, and possibly causing lack of control while airborne.

Reactions: Lowe
It's vital that for the next few flights you keep it close to you. Has it been crashed before?

Those error messages could lead to the motors not getting the right information from the IMU, and possibly causing lack of control while airborne.

I did get it stuck in a tree in January but I have had ~80 trouble free flights since then.
It was out of control for several seconds while I was getting the errors, at one point from FPV all I could see was water. I was off the right stick and pushing up on left.
I will definitely keep it close and for a while.

Glad it got back ok. You might think about having it looked at. That would be pretty scary to me if it happened. That and airborne compass errors are the worst.

Reactions: Lowe
I have DJI refresh active on it till December. Do you recommend trying to make a claim due to the errors?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
James Hoogenboom