DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Air Intelligent Flight Mode Recording clarification please.

somoair

Reactions
I need some clarification please.

When the Mavic Air is flying in one of the many intelligent flight modes does it automatically start recoding the flight of that intelligent flight mode? Or would I need to press record to get a video while flying in a chosen intelligent flight mode? It seems that Asteroid takes the video or photo correct?

Also when in an intelligent flight mode does it record in Manual or Auto?

Thank you for the help!

Video record is not effected by IF modes. Yes - you do have to remember to turn the camera on (and off) and your settings can be manual or auto as you want them set. It's a 'Flight' mode, not a video recording mode ...
There's probably a lot of us who can recount a story of getting into or even to the end of an IF mode flight, and suddenly remembering that we have not pressed the video on button! :mad: Just have a look at red dot on the right of the Go4 display. Big red spot = off ... Smaller red square = on.

Reactions: GamerX and somoair
Thank you for the the information. Is it the same for the Asteroid Mode as the videos I see the camera is taking a series of photos that seem to be automatic? I appreciate there help!

Must admt - I don't know about that one, as my Mavic Pro won't do Asteroid ...
Have a look on YouTube and search for Mavic Air Intelligent Flight modes and I think you'll get your question answered.

Reactions: somoair
Must admt - I don't know about that one, as my Mavic Pro won't do Asteroid ...
Have a look on YouTube and search for Mavic Air Intelligent Flight modes and I think you'll get your question answered.

Thanks I appreciate the insight!

So I found a good youtube video that explains the Mavic Air Asteroid Mode and yes that intelligent mode automatically takes the picture! Here is a good link for using Asteroid.

Reactions: FoxhallGH
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Schmidteh121