DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic air + iPad 9.7”

Bk0000

Reactions
Any of ye use a 9.7” tablet with a Mavic pro/air? What is it like? How does it feel? And what bracket do you use?

Thank you in advance

I have this
[2018 Edition] DJI Mavic Air Pro Platinum, Spark Accessories, Remote Controller Device Holder, Foldable 4-10 Inch Phone Tablet Extended Mount

for my mavic air and used an 9.7 iPad with it. I do not recommend it. It was very flimsy. I use an iPad mini now and it works fine.

Last edited:
I use the MavMount as well and it works great. You can sit it on a table and it stays upright, perfectly balanced.

I made my own bracket using 3/8" plexiglass and an tablet holder from an extra phantom controller. Works great, Zero Dollars.

+1 on the Mavmount. The biggest advantage of the Mavmount over most other mounts is it keeps the remote "balanced" The weight stays over the remote. Believe it or not this does make a difference when you are flying a long time. Also the Mavmount can be used to hold your 9.7, phone and Mini if you have those as well...

I use the Hoosion and it works no problems. I carry the whole setup around by it. The larger screen is really helpful.. slays flying with my s7 phone.

Skyreat tablet mount with 9.7” iPad here. I also use the sunshade with it. Works great.

I use the Skyreat with a 2018 iPad (or my S8 or 6s whatever I am using at the time) with a lanyard so I can also use my hands. It holds all of them just fine. I generally only use the iPad when I know I am going to be needing to see the screen well for the type of flying I am doing. I have been happy with it though, I thought it would be too heavy and big but it works quite well. Almost got the iPad mini but decided I was not paying that much for something so out of date hardware wise.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Allezzov