DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Air Master Airscrew Stealth Props Second Generation V2

maxpower

Reactions
I got an email from Master Airscrew saying 2nd generation stealth props are now available for the Mavic Air.

In the email it says NO MOTOR ERRORS.

I feel like they should exchange one of my originals to V2 (I got 2 sets of originals).

IMG_0772.JPGIMG_0773.JPG

Asking for an exchange is a bit much I think. Especially, when they were the only company that brought any sort of improvement to the long lasting Air prop noise. I'm stoked that they have brought better versions out this fast. I too agree that they should offer a minor discount to those who have already bought some for customer's loyalty purpose.

Reactions: Mxs
Asking for an exchange is a bit much I think. Especially, when they were the only company that brought any sort of improvement to the long lasting Air prop noise. I'm stoked that they have brought better versions out this fast. I too agree that they should offer a minor discount to those who have already bought some for customer's loyalty purpose.

Yah, maybe it’s a bit much. I’d be really happy with a discount. Oooooo new colours, well it worked on me. I got a set. :)

Reactions: Beachboy
And I have the FIRST PAIR!
All orders last week were upgraded to V2 automatically according to another email from Master Airscrew!

I have that set installed and ready for testing tomorrow morning.

Last edited:
I understand the theory behind the original pair.
If they are 20% more efficient and you need to change the gain from 100 to 80 to prevent errors, that makes perfect sense.
Slower turning motors for the same power saves power.

But now V2 is about 14% more efficient and you do not have to change the gains yet even a few more seconds are gained.
Same speed turning motors as stock but saves power?

Hmmmmm

Can anybody let me know where I can order those props ? I´m living in Germany. No offer at Amazon.de

Can anybody let me know where I can order those props ? I´m living in Germany. No offer at Amazon.de
Got a reply from MAS to a similar question for Amazon UK, they recon they will be available for Europe sales in a couple of weeks. I suspect they've been waiting for the version 2 to be ready.

Reading the link in the OP you still have to adjust the gain settings. Makes sense

No, they still have old info combined with new info:
"The Second Generation (V2) Mavic Air STEALTH propellers does not experience any motor or other errors with any DJI firmware or flight mode."
Therefore, not needing adjustments

They show the props on the original and then they show the props of the new Air screw and it is quite or yes but it also sounds like the RPMs were quite a bit different I'd like to see the comparison with proof of the RPMs with both before I can make a true judgment.
Nope, there's a link on that page that says "for optimal performance, please check our recommended settings - click here" It links here DJI Mavic Air STEALTH Upgrade Propellers - x4 Black

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maviclake