DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Air One still Amazing Drone!!

Yeah ... the MA1 is still a really good drone, giving you a lot of creative possibilities in a powerful small package ... no doubt about that.

And a couple friendly tips for future filming ... try to think of a vid. being a story told with a clear start & end with a straight story or travel line in between. You have nailed the light really good ... transporting the viewers from the shore out to the boat wreck. But once there it feels to much like a practice run of different drone moves ... coming out to the wreck multiple times destroys the travel direction making it feel that you have been transferred back in time.

Other than this, well done ;)

Lighting is great in the video! I continue to use my Air 1 on a regular basis and have no complaints.

Reactions: Soteris
Was this taken in Paphos?? I was married in the presidential suite at the Capital Coast Resort and spa and that ship was in the distance. Apparently the crew were playing cards and didn’t notice the ship was off course until
It was too late and it ran aground. Don’t know how true that is but that’s what I was told when I enquired about it.
Great video

Reactions: Soteris
Was this taken in Paphos?? I was married in the presidential suite at the Capital Coast Resort and spa and that ship was in the distance. Apparently the crew were playing cards and didn’t notice the ship was off course until
It was too late and it ran aground. Don’t know how true that is but that’s what I was told when I enquired about it.
Great video

Thank you very much!
Please translate the page below to see what really happened!!

Reactions: dewens and KurtpH
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tenakeetwo