DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Air Panorama Not Working

Mavic Kolibri

Reactions
My new mavic air does not display any panorama mode in the DJI Go app. Panorama just doesnt exist!

App is running on an android phone
App version 4.2.8

Remote controller 01.00.0100

All firmware apparently up to date .

Any one else have this problem and found a solution?

Thanks.

You have to be in the camera mode for that menu to show up...

Were you flying at the time? If you go into the app and select camera mode > settings > photo > pano should be an option but you don’t see it in offline app or on the ground.

Same here.. full up to date and no panorama anymore.. strange. Somebody a solution?

Are you looking for it in the intelligent flight modes, or in the camera settings? It one of the camera shooting modes, along side of single shot, HDR, AEB...etc.

Are you looking for it in the intelligent flight modes, or in the camera settings? It one of the camera shooting modes, along side of single shot, HDR, AEB...etc.
It was in the camera shooting modes and made a beginners error. Of was in sports mode ;)

Reactions: Qoncussion
Not in sports mode.
In normal camera shooting mode.
I can select other modes like timer, multi shot etc, but no panorama function appears.

Hi Guys,

Just to let you know this issue above has now been resolved with the latest firmware update release.

Happy flying peeps!

Personally I just take the pictures myself and stitch them together in lightroom. I'd assume that thier (lightroom) algorithm is much better to boot anyway.

Actually I set in normal mode.. But after update firmware the problem was ended..
So the solution when we can't find pano mode is juat update

I do not have the pano option in my photo list. I went to dji support chat. I was advised to delete the DJI GO 4 app and reinstall it. I did that, and went through all of the steps to get to the flight stage of my drone. I still did not have pano mode. I was offered an exchange of drone (Mavic Pro Platinum) for $129. I don't know if this included shipping of the new drone and return of the old drone. I did not ask. I decided to simply take multiple vertical shots in RAW and stitch and edit in Lightroom.

I was offered an exchange of drone (Mavic Pro Platinum) for $129.

That's a first. I think I would take it. Let me go home and check if Pano is missing on my MA. Never used pano or cared to check all these months.

I have had my MPP for only a few days. I'm not sure how important the pano mode is, but I would like to have it working anyway.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rocko42